Why You Can't Afford to Ride Without a Camera on Your Helmet
If you're a motorcycle rider you may be considering using a helmet-mounted camera like a GoPro. While these cameras are great for capturing footage of your adventures, they also serve a crucial purpose in protecting your rights in the event of a crash. Here are 5 reasons why you should mount a camera on your helmet immediately:
- The footage is admissible in court as evidence. In the event of a crash, having video footage of the incident can be crucial in backing up your story and proving your innocence.
- It proves fault and negligence. In a motorcycle accident, proving who is at fault can be difficult. With video footage, you can clearly show exactly what happened and who is to blame.
- You're protected in cases of road rage. If someone becomes aggressive towards you on the road, having video footage of the incident can help protect you and prove your case.
- The shock value of the footage may help your case. Showing the reality of a crash can be powerful in convincing others of the severity of your injuries and the validity of your case.
- You can capture more data than you think. Some helmet cameras can record speed and other information, providing even more evidence in the event of a crash.
Don't take chances on the road - protect yourself with a helmet-mounted camera today.